Site Assessment and Intake
We audit your client’s online presence, gather information about your client’s goals.
Keyword Research & Roadmap Creation
We research the best keywords for your clients to bring the fastest and most effective results. You approve our keyword recommendations that target your client’s audience and drive revenue
From our assessment and keyword research, we implement high-quality content optimization to your site to engage visitors.
Once the content optimization is in place, we focus on building your business appearance
Monthly Link Building
Rank for competitive keywords with an authoritative backlink portfolio.
Below are the key access requirements we need to effectively start the campaign. We strongly recommend at the end of the pitch to the client, to request for access while preparing the contract. Here are the access requirements:
- Access to Analytics account if already existing
- Access to Website admin
- Access to Google My Business account if already existing
- Access to Search Console if already existing
- Access to Google Tag Manager if already existing
- Access to directories where the client already published listings
Campaign Setup And Optimization
Account Research and Prep
- Website Audit
- Web Page Optimization (20 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
LOCAL BUSINESS SETUP
- Google My Business Creation
- Yelp Listing Creation
- Bing Local Creation
- Yellow Pages Creation
- 20 Additional Business Listings
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Page Activation
- Webpage Copywriting (7 pages, 350 words/page)
- Title Tag Optimization (20 titles)
- Meta Description Optimization (20 meta descriptions)
- Meta Keyword Optimization (20 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimization
- .xml Sitemap Optimization
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (20 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search Console Check & Installation
Rich Snippet Recommendations
- Organization Mark Up
- Review or Product Mark Up
Local Schema Implementation
- Local Business Information Schema (Phone, Address, Business Name, Opening Hours)
- Map Schema
- Product Information Schemas
- Images and Logo Schemas
Initial Off-Page SEO
- Guest Blog Outreach (3 articles)
Google Tools Integration
On-Page Optimization (Google Tools Integration and Testing)
- Google Analytics (GA) Account Creation
- Google Search Console (GSC) Account Creation
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) Website Installation (after GA and GSC integration to GTM)
- Google Analytics Firing Test (up to 10 pages)
- Sitewide Tags Definition and Testing (1-2 sitewide tags and testing)
- Page Tags Definition and Testing (4 page tag per 2 events)
Other On-Page Optimization Strategies
- Schema Element Installation, including website, phone, sameAs, and KML
- Markups (up to 10 pages)
- Data Highlighter Application (homepage, product page, and 1 other page type such as articles, book reviews, events, local businesses, movies, restaurants, software applications, and TV episodes)
- Google Analytics Filtering (including referral filters and IP filters)
- 301 Page Redirection (up to 25 pages)
- 404 Error Correction (up to 25 pages)
- Internal Linking (10 links per 10 pages)
- Google Tools Integration Report
- Guest Blog Outreach (3 articles)
Monthly (Month 3 Onwards):
Off-Page SEO, Citation Building, and Rank Building
We provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks. Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the client’s site to provide the most ranking boost.
For Local Packages, we also build month-on-month additional local citations to increase business information consistency and local search relevancy.
- Guest Blog Outreach (7 articles)
- On-Site Blog Post Content (1 article)
- PDF Creation and Submission
- 10 Additional Local Citations
- Video Creation (1 video, submitted to 3 sites)
- Ranking Report
- Google Analytics
- Work Report (upon request)
- Executive Summary
1. What is the difference between Organic SEO and Local SEO?
Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. How many geo locations does our Local SEO packages target?
Each Local SEO Package targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy a package for each one, unless your geo-targets all fall within a 5-mile radius.
3. What contributes to Local SEO?
On-Page semantic mark-ups and Google Map API integration also help the search engines understand that a website is the virtual representation of a physical business in the location indicated in the map API and marked up in the schema address.
4. How are citations important for Local SEO?
Google considers the number of citations and where they are in their ranking factor. Nonetheless, the critical part of citations is not their number but the consistency of citations. Each citation must be similar; else Google may display different data for your local business.
5. How do I place my business in the Google Map pack?
Aside from the Organic and specific Local SEO factors, businesses are displayed in the Google Map pack based on the location of the business and the searcher, data in Google Maps and Google My Business and number of citations pointing to the business and its location among other things.
6. How do I cancel a service subscription and will I receive a refund?
All Services rendered by SEOReseller are on a pre-paid subscription basis. Depending on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation, this may mean receiving a full refund, a partial refund, no refund, or owing additional fees. Recurring payments may be arranged by contacting your Project Manager, for further details please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy.