1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our website development service requires approximately 3 weeks for the Basic Web Design Package, approximately 3-4 weeks for the Basic Web Design + Content Package, and approximately 4-6 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested, and is based on a time factor that requires an intake form to be completed in full.
2. What is the average cost for a website?
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $1,497 – $4,497 and higher. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
3. Does this include hosting?
- The website design packages do not include hosting. They only cover the website build and the site’s launch as well as 10 days of support after launch.
4. What technologies do you use to build your websites?
5. Where will you build my website?
- We create a white label hosting environment for your clients. The URL will be provided to you once we run the site through our initial QA.
6. How many changes can I make to my site without additional cost?
- We value our client’s insights and input. Our clients will given one week after the initial design has been sent to provide their feedback for revisions at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved. If further revisions are required, please speak with your project manager and request for flex hours.
7. Can I get access to my site while the site is being built?
- We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are turned over once they are hosted in the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.
8. What access to support will I have once the website is live?
- Our team are on standby for 24 hours from the moment the website goes live. After which, our team is available 8AM to 6PM Central Time, Monday to Friday for email support and inquiries. To find out more information, contact our team via email email@example.com
9. How do we address a website that has malware?
- Removal of malware will be on a case to case basis. Our scanners check daily for malware for each site and we also do a weekly backup. On extreme cases we may restore the site to the last clean backup to remove the malware.